Who is Medical Waste Pros?
Since 2016, we’ve helped hundreds of independently owned medical waste companies grow their business and effectively compete against larger medical waste companies. Today, as online demand continues to grow, we’re always looking for reliable, quality medical waste solutions to meet the needs of our local customers.
We partner with committed, customer-responsive, growth-oriented companies that want to stay ahead in an ever-changing, internet “connected” marketplace. Together, Medical Waste Pros partners are changing the way medical waste gets done.
What is a Retail Partner?
We field medical waste disposal inquiries from across the United States.
We refer these customers to our network of retail partners in their local market. Our referral service is FREE to our retail partners, because we want to help our customers find solutions to their needs. Our retail partners provide a secure medical sharps bin for these small scale customers to drop their medical sharps off for a small fee. Each partner location is in charge of their own pricing, taking payment from customers and ensuring that it is properly placed in the bin.
Why should I become a Partner?
- The volume of Medical Waste Pros sharps drop off inquiries has grown substantially within the past several months.
- Over 8 million people in the United States self-inject prescribed medications at home and accumulate those sharps in their personal residences.
- Your store provides a great solution for your community to dispose of medical sharps safely while creating a new revenue stream for your business.
- We will direct all small local medical sharps customers to your business, free of charge.
- This win-win relationship will enable us to serve more customers inquiring about small scale medical sharps services and your business to help the community while generating more revenue.
How does it work?
- A customer calls Medical Waste Pros with a request to drop off medical sharps.
- Our medical waste advisors will answer the call and direct them to the nearest medical sharps drop off location.
- The customer will then come to your location with their secured sharps container.
- Customers will deposit their container into the sharps bin.
- You will set pricing and collect the fees.
- Once the bin is full, we will have the sharps properly disposed of. All of our marketing services to direct customers to your store are provided free of charge.
How Do I Sign Up?
- Why do you have a local phone number that is not mine on the listing?
Google and Bing require that we have our phone number listed to service the customers that we are sending your way. We made it a local number to make it easier for customers to contact us.
- When will I start seeing more medical sharps customers from my Medical Waste Pros service?
It is hard to tell. Most new locations see customers within 4-8 weeks.
- Is there somewhere I can login and make changes to my listing myself?
Yes, you can go to login here. Use the username and password that you established when you activated your account. If you need help logging in, give us a call or use the “Forget Your Password?” link.
- Do I have to pay Medical Waste Pros?
No, your subscription is completely free.
- Placing the bin in my store: How big is the bin? Where do I place it? What does it look like?
Our sharps bin is 26” x 23” x 49”. You can choose the placement of your bin. It is not required to be in plain sight.
- Has the pilot program been tested?
Yes. Our current dropoff location in our Lakewood office has generated over $700.00 in sharps dropoff charges within roughly 30 days. We believe that revenue will increase as internet exposure and inquiries increase.
- How much will this program cost me?
Our sharps dropoff program comes with no cost to our partners. We will only invoice you once your bin is full and it has been serviced. At that point you will have already collected fees for the sharp containers that customers have deposited with you. All of our marketing services to drive and direct customers to your business are provided free of charge when you partner with us.
- How many drop off customers should I expect?
This number will fluctuate as internet exposure increases. Currently at our Lakewood dropoff sharps location, we are seeing between 3-4 clients per week. We expect that number to grow as our internet marketing efforts expand with the addition of more drop off locations.
- Who is the target audience for dropoff sharps?
People who are looking to responsibly dispose of their medical sharps come to us through an internet search. They are clients that self-inject prescription drugs at home. This can include people who have diabetes, cancer, Crohn’s disease, arthritis, thick blood or many other conditions.